Moglix Enables Supply Chain Efficiency Through Vendor Managed Inventory Holding for a Leading Tire Manufacturer
Established in 1977, our client is a leading tire manufacturer. With 7 plants across India and Europe that manufacture tires for its 6 diverse product categories, the company operates a complex and large-scale upstream supply chain.
- 8000+ line items in the bill of materials
- 600+ suppliers led to a fragmented supplier base
- 0 points of sourcing mapped to customer’s location
- 7 days average for PR-to-PO cycle
- 10% delayed deliveries
- 0 visibility into scope for improvement
3% savings on total cost of ownership
Explore how Moglix is enabling 3% savings on the effective landed cost of the supply chain for a leading tire manufacturer through the deployment of a vendor managed inventory model that unlocks blocked working capital, real estate, and resource bandwidth.