Procurement and Supply Chain Outlook for 2021
2020 put procurement leaders in manufacturing on the learning curve. Indian manufacturing enterprises will step into 2021 with a singular focus on the road to being self-reliant.
“Road to Self-Reliant Manufacturing: Procurement & Supply Chain Insights for 2021” is a compilation of perspectives on procurement from Moglix. The ebook covers trends in supply chain, digital transformation, and how to make manufacturing more self-reliant in 2021.
9 Insights on Self-Reliance and Supply Chain Immunity in 2021Is your enterprise into manufacturing? This ebook will enable procurement leaders, supply chain managers and b2b buyers to explore insights on procurement for 2021:
- Enterprises can save up to 2-3% costs of MRO procurement by leaning on artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Effective packaging will be critical to protecting 85% of value in the food supply chain.
- EPC, mining, and infrastructure development companies can generate 6-15% cost savings by rightsizing their vendor portfolio.
- An MSME that plugs into an online ecosystem will earn up to 51 percent higher revenue annually than its offline counterparts.
- With B2B e-commerce, an MSME can reach a 70 percent broader customer base for domestic and global trade.
- Robotic process automation and digital procurement can save costs by up to 65%; that too within a few financial quarters.
- Manufacturing enterprises can unlock up to 40% cost savings by embracing SaaS models for supply chain collaboration.
- The scope of cost savings in business expansion through B2B e-commerce is projected to be anywhere between 60 to 80%.
- An average supplier has adequate cash to last 27 days and payment cycles stretch across 45 days.
Moglix is a trusted partner in transforming end-to-end supply chain management for 500+ global companies.Learn more about how we can help you build the capabilities to reinvent your procurement and supply chain operations and achieve transformative business results today and tomorrow. Become a Client
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
Join our subscriber’s list to get the latest updates and articles delivered directly to your inbox.