Moglix Regional Infra–Developer Scaled 2X Turnover Growth in a Year with Procure-to-Pay Solution
The infrastructure development company is the brainchild of a first-generation entrepreneur. Relying largely on trade credit with inordinate interest rates, having an annual turnover of 13 crores, the infra development company till last financial year was still trying to find its feet in the infrastructure development space.
- Vicious cycles of inadequate working capital
- Inconsistent credit terms from suppliers
- Short payment timelines from suppliers
- Lengthy timelines for revenue realization
- Disruption to cash cycles