E-way bill is an electronically generated document which is required for the transportation of goods of more than 50,000 rupees for both intra-state and inter-state movement. In the aegis of GST Raj transport of goods of more than Rupees 50,000 (Single Invoice/bill/delivery challan) in value cannot be made by a registered person without an E-way bill. The electronic bill has to be generated by transporters/suppliers on the E-way Bill Portal. This system is developed by the National Informatics Centre (NIC) and its implementation is being handled by the GSTN. Since E-way bill is mandatory for Inter and Intra state movements. In order to save you from the hassles of E-way Bill Portal GreenGST provides a software offering the automation of the entire E-way bill process.
Do you wish to understand more about what GreenGST offers?
Key Highlights of GreenGST E-way Bill Automation Solution
- Offers near real time data push from Client ERP system to E-way Bill Application and NIC for E-way bill generation.
- It synchronizes E-way bill back to application and client system.
- It generate E-way bills and e-invoices within seconds.
- End to end implementation of E-way bill generation for all kind of ERP and non-Erp systems.
- It allows reconciliation of E-way bills and invoices.
- Has a built in intelligence to calculate distance and validity.
- Includes real time consignment tracking.
- Customization based on business requirements.
- Integrates seamlessly with ERP systems.
- In compliance with Rule 138 of the CGST rules.
- Shares E-way bill with consignee/transporter.
- All Processes are followed in ERP and Application.
- We have an online helpdesk to settle queries.
Save your time and energy by choosing the quick and easy GreenGST E-way Bill Solution.