Our ClientThe client is a leading cement manufacturer and holds more than 80 years of industry experience. With annual revenue of more than Rs 10,000+ crores, it offers an extensive range of products with 17 modern cement factories and 75 ready-mixed concrete plants having 50,000+ dealers and retailers countrywide.
- Fragmented Supplier Base Led to a higher number of rejection cases, and increased tail-end spend
- Non-standardization in price and delivery across multiple plants due to decentralized procurement
- Missing data and key information metrics to draw purchase analytics
- Non-Compliance in timely and accurate tax filing
- Non-adherence to contractual obligations led to the termination of contracts and loss of revenue